We were tired of eating alone on business travel.
Tired of feeling awkward at the bar.
Tired of skipping workouts on the road because we felt unsafe in the city.
So we built Amelia – for us and for the 50 million other business-traveling women in the US.
Travel Tech for Women, by Women
Welcome to the Amelia community!
Like her namesake Amelia Earhart, the Amelia app is determined, focused, plucky, and confident. Amelia is here to make business travel safer, more productive, and more enjoyable – all while helping us grow our network.
Now – we need to FIND each other. If you’re a businesswoman who travels, consider joining the Amelia community for our pilot this summer!
We will be:
- Honing functionality and user experience
- Taking user advice on feel, voice, color, interaction
- Relying on you, the user, to help us build the most robust, fun, professional community of women in the world – united by all the unbelievable things, good and bad, that can happen while on business travel
Want to be Part of Something to Change the Realities of Business Travel for Women?
Join now. You have two options:
- Go to amelia-app.com and sign up. Fill out your profile and start connecting with other women when you’re on the road or even when you’re home and want to try something new. Tell us how it went.
- Tell your company about Amelia. If they say they support safety and networking programs for women and if they care about initiatives to positively affect business travel burnout, encourage them to support Amelia with a corporate partnership! Large companies in the banking and pharma sector have already signed on.
Women improve our outcomes when we support each other. Help us grow Amelia into something female road warriors everywhere can look to for safety, connection, and support.
Have questions? We’d love to hear from you. Email us here!